Motive Behind This Divine Portal
This non-profit portal has been launched as a part of the welfare model to support the differently able children towards their welfare in terms of education, healthcare and career guidance.
Behind the Trust Involved
MISHA(Mission for Intellectual and Socio-Spiritual Human Awareness) is a rrevocable public charitable trust, a non-profit organization registered in 2011 under Indian Trust Act for promoting socio-economic growth and development of the society by empowering the under privileged children and women through varied awareness programs, education, providing health care, future stability guidance. This works on the betterment of many philanthropic causes.
To integrate and empower the under-privileged and physically/mentally handicapped children with education and relevant treatment so that they can claim their rightful place as equal citizens in society in future.
To enrich the under-privileged and physically/mentally handicapped children to use their unexplored capabilities to reach an optimum level of independence personally and professionally in terms of their education and health.
Service to Supporters:
· We are a platform that allows you to support and fructify a noble cause so that you can celebrate with the differently able children and the under privileged.
· We make all transaction transparent with clear accountability.
· We ensure to send quarterly and annual reports to all our registered users, volunteers and supporters.
· We dedicate ourselves for the benefit of the handicapped and the under-privileged, every now.
Our Working Model:
· Our approach has always been optimal and sublime such that the under-privileged and physically/mentally handicapped children from the rural areas get equal opportunities in term of education and health care services.
· Firstly, we look at children issues in their entirety and the various problems they face in society and analyze the future requirements.
· Secondly, we understand the underlying root causes of deprivation and the like; and prepare our database and subsequent projects/plans.
· Thirdly, we mobilize local mass and inspire the targeted domain to find long terms solution to these constraints, by relevant laws.
· Proactive transparency.
· Periodic feedback mechanism.
· Trust values, work ethics screening.
· Bench marking our projects and proceedings.
· Mission centric performance planning, evaluation of programs.
· Documentation and independent audit.
· Consistence adherence to and investments in buildings mission and values led ethos and cultures.